About DocDelta's Services
Signing up and getting startedIt's great that you're thinking of joining DocDelta or upgrading your plan. DocDelta offers great data solutions for healthcare companies of all sizes from individual entrepreneurs trying to make a dent in the universe to large organizations looking to optimize their growth.
What’s the best way to get help?Ask us any questions on the intercom chat bubble or contact us at email@example.com —we’re here to help!
How does the pricing plan work?
There are three elements you need to select for the pricing plan
- Select your subscription package
- Select the number of credits you need
Which plan should I choose?If you're an individual, take a look at our Growth plan. If you are working in a team and you need to manage team members consider our Surge plan and if you are looking to consume high volumes of data with analytics, or have unique requirements we offer customizable enterprise options.
What is a profile credit?A Profile Credit means a credit allotment that is used to provide you with contact information including a verified email address for one contact. The number of Profile Credits are selected when you select your plan and are consumed by Users on an as required basis.
What is the difference between the Monthly and Annual Payment Plans?
Monthly payment plan:
- You pay month by month, for the required one-year subscription.
- Profile Credits are available on a month by month basis and can accumulate up to one year.
- There is a maximum number of credits per year and a unit cost of $0.40 per credit
Annual Payment plan:
- You pay for the entire year at the time you sign up.
- All Profile Credits are available to consume at once.
- There is a subscription plan discount for using this payment option as well as a higher number of credits available.
What if I want to leave DocDelta?We'll be sad to see you go! But in the event that you wish to cancel your subscription to DocDelta, please contact us on the intercom chat bubble and at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will have access to your plan until the end of your subscription obligation.
Can I cancel my plan at any time?Yes, and you’ll have access to your plan until the end of the billing cycle either annual or monthly.
What happens if DocDelta can't find an email address?We will do our best to research and verify the contact information, however if DocDelta is not able to find an email address, or the email details are incorrect the profile credit will be returned and your credit allotment will increase by one.