We believe that the biggest difference we can make in healthcare is to bring innovation and opportunity to the people who care.
Our team has spent most of their careers dealing with the enormous and expensive challenges all companies experience in engaging with an incredibly fragmented and complex healthcare eco-system.
We felt the best way we could make a difference was to leverage our experience to help companies in the healthcare eco-system connect with the healthcare stakeholders that matter most to them.
DocDelta is our answer to one of the biggest challenges in healthcare.
- Healthcare tech entrepreneur
- SVP at WorldOne/Sermo physician social network
- Successfully built $20M healthcare division and ran global business P&L
- MBA, Warwick Business School
- Experience as tech lead at four different startups
- Most recently CTO of a $55M business for healthcare data collection and analysis
- Social network analyst with special expertise in agent-based modeling
- Ph.D. Sociology, University of Pisa
- Postdoctoral fellow at CNRS and Paris Sorbonne